Bedugul always been a main tourist destination for a vacation in Bali. This place is quite cool, with air temperature between 18-22 degrees Celsius because the located in the highlands which is about 1,239 meters above sea level. Bedugul is flanked by three big lakes named Bratan lake, Buyan lake and Tamblingan lake. In addition, the beautiful Lake Beratan landscape also adds to the beautiful atmosphere of this place.
There is a very famous temple in Bedugul called Ulun Danu Bratan Temple. This temple has always been a symbol of the existence of Hindu Bali. Pura Ulun Danu Beratan, or often referred to as Pura Ulun Danu, is the largest temple after Pura Besakih. The name of this temple refers to its location which stands on the shores of Lake Beratan.
The other spot to visit during bedugul trip is Jatiluwih rice fields. Here, you will be treated by the beautiful view of the hectares rice paddy field above the hills. Subak irrigation system confirming the beauty and artistry in managing water irrigation in Bali, especially in Jatiluwih. In 2012, UNESCO, recognizes Subak a World Heritage Site.
Gitgit waterfall is one of the other spots to visit during bedugul trip. Most of Bali waterfalls let you relax beside their natural rock pools fed by constant flows all year round, while others offer breath-taking scenery that nature lovers and landscape photography enthusiasts will find hard to miss. Enjoying the clean nature water here while relax on the natural rock pool.
The last visit for this trip is Tanah Lot Temple for sunset. Situated on Tabanan Regency, Tanah Lot is a most visit tourist spot in Bali. This temple is one of Bali’s most sacred sea temples and probably most photographed. Situated on a large rock, Tanah Lot is one of the most famous Hindu temples in Bali.
Bedugul Full Day Tour Itinerary:
08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
09:30 – Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
10.30 – Visit Ulun Danu Temple
11.30 – Visit Gitgit Waterfall
13.00 – Lunch at Local Restaurant
15.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
16.30 – Back to hotel
18.00 – Arrive at Hotel
Bedugul Full Day Tour Regular Package Price :
US$ 60/car (1 till 5 persons)
US$ 95/minibus (1 till 12 persons)
US$ 100/minibus (1 till 17 persons)
US$ 230/bus (1 till 30 persons)
Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver
Note : Entrance fee and lunch is not include in the price
Bedugul Full Day Tour All Inclusive Package Price :
Note : For Inclusive Price is minimum Booking 2 Person
Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Lunch Indonesian Food + Mineral Water
Area Covered for Pick Up :Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- Regular Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price not include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- Inclusive Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price with include lunch and entrance fee
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate