Experience above and below crystal water around Lembongan island with Lembongan Reef Cruise. Since 1990 Bali Hai Cruises is operating exciting day cruises to Lembongan Island. With the number of experience we will surely take you as our family.
Lembongan reef cruise is offer you all day activities throughout open sea water. In addition Balihai cruises are rounded out with own Balihai Diving Adventure. You will enjoy light breakfast in the morning at balihai cruises pontoon. Then you can Swim all day while also try unlimited banana boat rides. Try snorkeling and diving with accompany by professional instructors. Optional activities available on advance request such as parasailing, aquanauts, massage and mangrove tour.
You will also explore the village of Lembongan. See the villagers with their daily activities to plant seaweed and fishing. Exploring mangrove forest by boat.
08:35 – Boarding.
- Morning coffee/tea and pastries served.
09:15 – Bali Hai II departs Benoa Harbour.
10:00 – Snorkeling demonstration on the Sundeck.
10:30 – Bali Hai arrives at the pontoon in Lembongan Bay.
10:30-15:00 – All activities commence from the pontoon.
- Buffet lunch opens on the main deck 11.30 and closes at 14:15
- First village tour departs, returns at approx. 12:30
- Second village tour departs, returns at approx. 13:30
- Final village tour departs, returns at approx. 14:30
- Buffet lunch closes, tea/coffee available until 15:15
15:00 – Water activities finish.
15:10 – Head count prior to departure.
15:15 – Bali Hai II departs from the pontoon. Enjoy the live band on the bridge deck.
16:15 – Bali Hai II arrives at Benoa Harbour.
Lembongan Reef Cruise Price:
Child: $75/pax (4-14 years)
Infants go Free
Family: $325 (2 adults+2 child)
* The pricing are valid until March 31st, 2023
Lembongan Reef Cruise includes:
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers
- Morning and afternoon tea, coffee and snacks
- International buffet lunch
- Unlimited banana boat rides
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction
- Lembongan village Excursion
- Full use of pontoon facilities including an existing 35 m water slide and underwater viewing chamber
- Semi-submersible coral viewer
- Diving board
Available: Monday,Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Departs at 9.15 am
Returns at 4.45 pm
Send us a Message