Komodo Tour Package 2 Days and 1 Night
Explore the uniqueness and beauty of Komodo island and pink beach in Labuan Bajo, Flores. Get in close to see the wild life of Komodo dragon in the nature habitat. Komodo is one of new seven wonder that a must to be explore in their natural life. Therfore, we have designed in such a way to facilitate you to visit beautiful island around Labuan Bajo, Flores. In addition , You can enjoy a night in a wooden boat in the middle of the calm sea.
Komodo Island is home of thousand nature life of Komodo dragon. The island is flanked with several small islands around it.
This package is designed special for those who stayed in Bali. We have created the best itinerary in accordance to the travelers desired.
Komodo Overland Tour Itinerary:
Day 01: Bali – Labuan Bajo – Rinca island – Pink beach – Kalong island
- Pick up in the airport drop to the harbor then sail to the island. Enjoy the view on the sidelines of the small islands surround the way to Rinca Island.
- Discovering the Rinca island with accompany by a ranger.
- Then return to your boat and sail to pink beach
- Lunch at pink beach. Enjoy snorkeling and experience underwater life at manta point after lunch
- Visit Kalong island or bat island.
- Dinner and stay over night at the boat.
Day 02: Gua Batu Cermin ( Mirror stone cave) – Komodo Island – City tour – Airport – Bali (Breakfast)
- Breakfast on the boat while enjoy the sunrise.
- Register to the Komodo National Park office. Go walk to Banu Nggulung to search the big lizard which grow up to 3 meters in length and 150 kg in weight with accompany by Komodo rangers. stay close to the rangers. If you lucky you will find Timorenses deer, birds, wild boars, lizard and many more wild life.
- Visit Gua Batu cermin or Stone cave in Labuan bajo.
- Drop to the airport
- $ 355/person
• Price quote per person for minimum booking 2 persons
• The price is included Government tax and Services charge
• Get special price for group booking
- Lunch Box
- Snorkeling equipment
- Guide fee
- Ranger fee
- Entrance fees
- Coffee or tea during tour
- 2 days and 1 Night stay on boat with cabin fan/AC
- Return flight ticket from Bali to Labuan Bajo