Komodo Tour Package 2 Days and 1 Night
Explore the uniqueness and beauty of Komodo island and pink beach in Labuan Bajo, Flores. Get in close to see the wild life of Komodo dragon in the nature habitat. Komodo is one of new seven wonder that a must to be explore in their natural life. Therfore, we have designed in such a way to facilitate you to visit beautiful island around Labuan Bajo, Flores. In addition , You can enjoy a night in a wooden boat in the middle of the calm sea.
Komodo Island is home of thousand nature life of Komodo dragon. The island is flanked with several small islands around it.
This package is designed special for those who stayed in Bali. We have created the best itinerary in accordance to the travelers desired.
Komodo Overland Tour Itinerary:
Day 01: Bali – Labuan Bajo -Kelor Island – Rinca island or Komodo Island – Kalong island
- Pick up in the airport drop to the harbor then sail to the island. Enjoy the view on the sidelines of the small islands surround the way to Kelor Island.
- Discovering Kelor Island
- Register to the Komodo National Park office. Go walk to Banu Nggulung to search the big lizard which grow up to 3 meters in length and 150 kg in weight with accompany by Komodo rangers. stay close to the rangers. If you lucky you will find Timorenses deer, birds, wild boars, lizard and many more.
- Then return to your boat and Lunch
- Kalong island or bat island and enjoy the sunset here.
- Dinner and stay over night at the boat.
Day 02: Padar Island – Pink Beach – Manta Point – Kanawa Island – Airport – Bali (Breakfast)
- Breakfast on the boat while enjoy the sunrise.
- Discovering Padar Island
- Swimming at pink Beach then snorkeling at manta point.
- Kanawa Island and drop to the airport.
- $ 485/person (Full AC Private Boat)
- $ 410/person (Fan/Open Deck Private Boat)
• Minimum booking 2 persons
• The price is included Government tax and Services charge
• Contact us for stay longer in Komodo or Labuan Bajo
- Return flight ticket from Bali
- Snorkeling equipment
- Selected Boat
- Guide fee
- Ranger fee
- Entrance fees
- Coffee or tea during tour
- 2 days and 1 Night stay on boat with cabin open deck/ fan/AC