Komodo Tour Package 2 Days and 1 Night
Explore the uniqueness and beauty of Komodo island and pink beach in Labuan Bajo, Flores. Get in close to see the wild life of Komodo dragon in the natural habitat. Komodo dragon is bestowed as one of new seven wonder. Therefore, we have designed in such a way to facilitate you to visit this ancient animal as well as discover beautiful islands in around. In addition , You can enjoy a night in a wooden boat in the middle of the calm sea.
Komodo Island is home of thousand nature life of Komodo dragon. The island is flanked with several small islands around it.
This package is designed special for those who stayed in Bali. We have created the best itinerary in accordance to the travelers desired.
Komodo Overland Tour Itinerary:
Day 01: Bali – Labuan Bajo -Kelor Island – Rinca island or Komodo Island – Kalong island
- Pick up in the airport drop to the harbor then sail to the island. Enjoy the view on the sidelines of the small islands surround the way to Kelor Island.
- Discovering Kelor Island
- Register to the Komodo National Park office. Go walk to Banu Nggulung to search the big lizard which grow up to 3 meters in length and 150 kg in weight with accompany by Komodo rangers. stay close to the rangers. If you lucky you will find Timorenses deer, birds, wild boars, lizard and many more.
- Then return to your boat and Lunch
- Kalong island or bat island and enjoy the sunset here.
- Dinner and stay over night at the boat.
Day 02: Padar Island – Pink Beach – Manta Point – Kanawa Island – Airport – Bali (Breakfast)
- Breakfast on the boat while enjoy the sunrise.
- Discovering Padar Island
- Swimming at pink Beach then snorkeling at manta point.
- Kanawa Island and drop to the airport.
- Semi Phinisi Private Boat at US$ 1.200nett/boat for 2 – 4 persons.
- Semi Phinisi Private Boat at US$ 1.500nett/boat for 5 – 7 persons.
- Semi Phinisi Private Boat at US$ 1.750nett/boat for 8 – 10 persons.
- Open Deck Private Boat at US$ 850nett/boat maximum 3 persons.
Minimum booking 2 persons
The price is included Government tax
- Living on board 2D1N
- Fruit, coffee and tea
- Meals during trip
- Snorkeling gears
- Experience local English speaking Guide
- Rangers fee
- Entrance fees
- Return transport from airport in Labuan Bajo
Flight (contact us if you need to book a flight from Bali)